Thursday 2 April 2009

Comments and Thoughts

Another one of these posts about the present day, just slotted in to the retrospective 'history' of my blog.

I had a good bit of a bottle of wine before I wrote my previous few posts (31st March and 1st April) and I got a fair few comments back.

No 2 Lx and I were chatting online just after I posted and he said although funny, cos he had been there, just to remember that theatre is a small world and you never know when someone will pop up and in what capacity, so be careful what you say.

PM left a comment (not on here) "nice read! keep going im likeing" which I read exactly as it was written.

Then I got an email from The Dr.
(You know as only one person follows me on here its kinda hard to know just how may folk are reading this, but I was supprised by The Dr).
Anyway The Dr said,

"Aren't blogs meant to be a contemperaneous record of events not several bloody months later...

The Dr

p.s. be careful what you say publicly re previous employers... everyone
has google now and we certainly google job applicants now to see what
they are about."

All that got me thinking.
  1. I have edited the last few posts and removed some of the more liable comments and will maybe just save to draft my posts when I am on a roll and have had a drink.

  2. "contemperaneous" I had to google that word - I guessed it was conected to contempory. Well okay I am blogging about past events and well tough. I'm getting there and am closer to the present that when I started. But, BUT, B U T who said it had to be "contemperaneous". Its my blog and I'm doing it wrong my own way!
    Oh and if The Dr is reading this is a South Wales Letter ;)

  3. Just how many folk are reading this at the moment and are they likely to be regular (if I get to the present any time soon)? So there is a survey in the top right, one question "how likely are you to folllow this blog?". I'd love it if you answered.

    Line close at noon on Friday
    8th April 2009. All entries made after this may be counted, but who knows. I may use a relative in place of a real winner and prizes may be crap. Straight acting terms and conditions apply.

1 comment:

  1. Change the names, go under cover, and make people "look" and "feel" different to what they actually are. Take a tip from the master my dear, they can't sue you then ;-)

    ReplyDelete