Saturday 21 March 2009

blog is back, back again

Well five months after my last post and on a new site I'm back - Cue 'ooh' and 'ahs'

This wont be a long post, but I've moved the bits from my blog on facebook over and I'm going to try to be more frequent with updating (or leaking 'titbits') and keep you all in the loop. I'm quite excited in an underwhelmed kinda way that random folk might start following this, well to be honest as long as some one does then I know my keystrokes won't be just for my own benefit.

I should be heading back out on the road with a new show and a new company (well for me at any rate) the week after next so there will be lots of 'titbits' to deseminate - anyone excited yet?

So thats all for now, I'm going to consider a third beer or straight to bed. Will probably be a beer in bed having a gander at the latest offering from youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment